: 74100Group Name
: Oberson - GunsmokeGroup Style
With the rich rustic look of the thick rolled arms beautifully adorned with decorative nail head accents, the "Oberson-Gunsmoke" upholstery collection features the comfort of plush divided backs along with the function of a console with ample storage to create the perfect addition to any home décor.
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability
- All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability
- The reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort
- Double Reclining Loveseat features console with storage and cupholders
- Sofa and Loveseat feature the option of either power or non-power pieces.
- Pull tab reclining motion
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Polyester upholstery
- Gentle gliding motion
- Nailhead trim
- Smooth 360-degree swivel
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.