: 76401Group Name
: Paramount - BrindleGroup Style
If you're looking to create an exciting and comfortable living area that is sure to grab everybody's attention, look no further than "Paramount-Brindle" home theater seating recliner. With the rich upholstery stylishly adorned with exciting stitched details wrapped beautifully around a contemporary designed recliner with padded arms and cup holders, this home theater recliner creates both style and function perfect for any decor.
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability
- All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability
- The reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort.
- 2 cup holders
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Pull tab reclining motion
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.