Streamlined design and a stunning finish come together in one simply extraordinary piece. This chest of drawers is sure to impress with three smooth-operating drawers, canted metal legs and a rich brown finish over replicated pine grain texture. Its mid-century style is a nod to the past, while the updated finish keeps it solidly in the present.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Rustic butcher block finish over replicated pine grain with authentic touch
- Metal legs with a dark brown finish
- Dark pewter-tone linear handles
- 3 smooth-gliding drawers with vinyl-wrapped sides and back
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Chest of Drawers
||Three Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Neilsville Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||27''W x 16''D x 30''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.