: U98200Group Name
: Damacio - Dark BrownGroup Style
Leather Match upholstery features top-grain leather in the seating areas with skillfully matched vinyl everywhere else. With beautifully stitched details flowing throughout this collection along with the comfort of the divided bustle back design, the "Damacio-Dark Brown" upholstery collection takes the rich Leather Match upholstery and creates comfort along with contemporary style.
- Leather Match upholstery features top-grain leather in the seating areas with skillfully matched vinyl everywhere else
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability
- All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability
- The reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort
- Loveseat features console storage and 2 metal cup holders
- Collection features the option of either power or non-power pieces.
- One-pull reclining motion
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Tight back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.